New image from Power of Dark Crystal

Laszlo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I have to say they look more real this time!! wow
Yes, they look more real now, but I still prefer the cute young Gelflings :smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Well it's been many, many years for the last pair of Gelflings on the Crystal homeworld. Perhaps they had many, many children who in turn had many, many childre, who in turn had many, many children and so on and so on.

So we probably will see more Gelflings of the younger sort. I wonder if more Gelflings survived the massacre?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Laszlo said:
You're right, it looks like Wendy made them. I like Brian's work much more too.

BTW: Wendy did the Gelflings in the first movie too.
yea I know...I met brian froud here in los angeles with my x who asked him what it was like working with jim brian got a bit choked up because I guess no one had ever asked him that question he said that Jim Henson was one of the most wonderfull men he's ever had the plesure of working with and the world is a darker place without him in it. & he also asked him at the time about a year ago I believe it was if they had plans to work with the hensons again on anything new and he said no...so yea perhaps all these questions got the frouds interested in working with them.
But yea Brian Froud has so many cool characters why can't they just do a movie based on his books. Now that would be amazing.

goshposh

Reaction score
is kathy mullen returning to manipulate kira? and who is taking over for jim to manipulate jen?

Brinatello

Reaction score
Yes, and it would also seem appropriate for Brian to perform Jen in this movie. The pictures are awesome, I cannot wait to see this in the theater. Usually, we wait till it comes to DVD, but there are some movies you have to watch on the big screen. It helps give the full effect.

edible eye

Reaction score
I just don't know. They're old! Looks like time was kinder to Jen.