Big Mamma Done

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great job! I love them all. I can't wait to see more. I would love to see Lenny the Lizard and Miss Kitty too.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
no she wasnt rushed at all, and looking at the referance pics there are some pics with her having two top fangs which i didnt put in, I used her standard face without the fangs. Maybe whats throwin ya off. It was an on goin should i? or shouldn't i, nah Make her the way she looks in the pic.
just so you know I wasn't trying to be rude I just like to be very honest with people :smile:
she just looks a bit off all over to me for some reason.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
thank you guys for the compliments, and YES Timmy Monster does have a tail.

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
She's amazing!!!!!!
If you finish all the monsters you mentioned, that will be a dozen monsters you've created!!!!!
When you're done with the monsters are you gonna do ome of the characters that were never made??? (Fingers crossed!!!!)
No Muppet theatre would be cpmplete without Annie Sue Pig or Miss Mousey!!!!

Anyways, as always, GREAT JOB!!!!

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
She's amazing!!!!!!
If you finish all the monsters you mentioned, that will be a dozen monsters you've created!!!!!
When you're done with the monsters are you gonna do ome of the characters that were never made??? (Fingers crossed!!!!)
No Muppet theatre would be cpmplete without Annie Sue Pig or Miss Mousey!!!!

Anyways, as always, GREAT JOB!!!!

Davina

Reaction score
those are fabulous!!! dang, i really wish i had that talent... i've tried a few mods (bride of FrankenPiggy.. which never got finished due to moving last year and never got unpacked... and a few veggies....) but i just don't seem to have the skill and/or patience for it... :smile:
those are all very impressive.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Zoot, my man, you've done that magic agian. Man everytime, I see them, I think about asking to buy some from you, can't right now though.

But great job as always,:wink: .