Fraggle Rock Sesaon 2 DVD: Official Details

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys, finally got to to see the picture. I like it, not better than S1 not worse, I just like it! It is a shame that Mokey is not included!

The extras do seem a bit thin, however season 1 only had two extras also, and there is no running time yet on the extras!?

Its a shame there isnt an object included, like the replica not pad, or the CD-ROM as with season 1, Frounds concept art book would have been fantastic, maybe in later seasons though, I sure hope we do get to see 3, 4 &5 too.

I am very pleased that the boxset is the same style as Season 1, I hate it when the design changes, they dont look like the same set when there displayed.

MuppetDanny, I can NEVER view any of your pics through Angelfire?? They just dont work?

Chris

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow! cool... nice to see the cover/box art out now! :smile: i WILL be buying this set (did plan on MS sesaon 2 but we all now that story, tho i DO plan to buy it when its out, and i plan on gettin the Classic SS box set too) No Mokey! aww.. its odd to that they have the 1st Season Gobo on this cover and the 1st season box the his "now" close. ha! oh well at least we're gettin it! :excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Hi Guys, finally got to to see the picture. I like it, not better than S1 not worse, I just like it! It is a shame that Mokey is not included!

The extras do seem a bit thin, however season 1 only had two extras also, and there is no running time yet on the extras!?

Its a shame there isnt an object included, like the replica not pad, or the CD-ROM as with season 1, Frounds concept art book would have been fantastic, maybe in later seasons though, I sure hope we do get to see 3, 4 &5 too.

I am very pleased that the boxset is the same style as Season 1, I hate it when the design changes, they dont look like the same set when there displayed.

Chris
It's possible that Mokey could be on the back of the cover, you never know :wink:

I agree with the lack of special features but on the other hand what can HIT! use that has not been used already? HIT! has already used "Fraggle Songs", most of the animated shows and "Down at fraggle rock" special in past DVDs. Althought Dave [Goelz] said in the article that The Henson Company has begun scanning the archives for bonus material for the second season box set" - so let's hope!

Kermieuk said:
MuppetDanny, I can NEVER view any of your pics through Angelfire?? They just dont work?
I don't know what to suggest :frown: Next time try clicking your mouse and "save target as....", maybe that will help

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Wait, the first season set came with a CD-ROM? I recently bought the first season collection. It was slightly used and it didn't have a CD-ROM.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Wait, the first season set came with a CD-ROM? I recently bought the first season collection. It was slightly used and it didn't have a CD-ROM.
you could ONLY get that CD-ROM game from BEST BUY. Thats where i got my copy from.. best buy, ONLY becouse of the cd-rom game. Your NOT missing much, it had ONLY one game where your one of the Fraggle 5 and u bounce up n down to eat doozer sticks and get points b4 they get lower. or IF u loose, or miss the jumping pad, u land in the water and go on to the next fraggle. and it has Wallpaper for your computer and thats it really! :smirk:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
K something seriously needs to be done about Mokey. I don't get it. The single disc covers? Sababa? The two set with dvd plushes? The new plushes? This cover? No interview on season one. She better be in the movie. Im gonna kill someone if not!:grouchy: :cry:
I'm going to e-mail HIT and complain about Mokey's omission from the cover. :mad:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
SammieRose said:
Those two specials do sound good, but I must admit that it's kind of disappointing that the footage that Steve Whitmire shot won't be included. That would have been a fun little bit to see...:smirk:
It could be possible they are holding off on that footage. Perhaps if the video showed production on a season four episode, for example, they would wait for the season four box set.

Just a guess...

SammieRose

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
It could be possible they are holding off on that footage. Perhaps if the video showed production on a season four episode, for example, they would wait for the season four box set.

Just a guess...
Yeah, that's kind of what I was wondering. I'm sure it'll see the light of day *some*time. :smile:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
when I got my first season set, all there was in mine was a brochure and a replica of jim henson's note pad! oh well.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
That was all I got too. You must have gotton the bouns DVD I think it came with every boxed set.