Kermit and Steve on GMA!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I saw it. I had no clue he was comin' on, but I saw it.

Basically, Kermit came about ten minutes into the second hour. Charlie was with his family--his wife, two daughters, grandchild, and "honorary son," Kermit, who was behind a couch. They all chatted up for a few minutes about this and that, and near the end Kermit asked "Dad" if he could borrow the car. And as they went to commercial, the jazz band they had in the studio was playing the theme to "Sesame Street."

And as others have said, near the very end of the show, Kermit (with Steve)was there as Charlie was saying his goodbyes and while everyone in the studio were exchanging toasts.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, he's releasing a biography book, why not an episode...or a "This is Your Life." - Do they even do This is Your Life anymore?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...pity, I used to enjoy watching that when it was on TV. Not to mention Guy Smilie's fantastic versions...Loaf of Bread, or a Tooth...

But I am getting off the topic, do excuse me...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hmm...pity, I used to enjoy watching that when it was on TV. Not to mention Guy Smilie's fantastic versions...Loaf of Bread, or a Tooth...

But I am getting off the topic, do excuse me...
Wow, I had forgotten about those Guy Smiley clips of 'This is your Life'. They were the best!