Hoots Merchandise??

BEAR

Reaction score
Was there ever any merchandise featuring Hoots the Owl? Any help at all would be wonderful. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Wouldn't rully know about the totality of SS merchandise to know if there was or wasn't any Hoots specific merchandise ever... But he is included in the coloring book The New Who's Who on Sesame Street which I happen to have.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Wouldn't rully know about the totality of SS merchandise to know if there was or wasn't any Hoots specific merchandise ever... But he is included in the coloring book The New Who's Who on Sesame Street which I happen to have.

Thanks, Ed. If it helps at all, I am mainly looking for stuff such as plushes, figures, toys, any similar type of collectible items. And though it is not specifically about the owl character, I am looking forward to Kevin Clashes new book and hope Hoots is discussed somewhat.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I've been wondering if there's a PVC too. Maybe at Sesame Place?

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I've been wondering if there's a PVC too. Maybe at Sesame Place?
Didn't see any last time I was there. I have season passes so I'll look a bit closer next time...

Pino

Reaction score
there is a bubu beanie.. its the spanish versions owl... he looks a bit like hoots

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hoots I would have to say is my favorite Kevin Clash Muppet.

So I'm with you on this Bear, it would be nice if there were more Hoots stuff out there. But I don't think so.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Also I think there needs to be more merchandise of Sherlock Hemlock.

BEAR

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Also I think there needs to be more merchandise of Sherlock Hemlock.

I think there used to be more. The only Hemlock item I have is the beanie baby. It's actually probably one of my favorite of the whole collection. He is pretty silly looking.