Judging The Episodes

D

Dil

We've had the Best & Wost TMS Guest Star Threads, now we're going to judge about the Muppet Show Episodes.

I can't post this thread on the Game Section, only Fozzie Bear can. So don't make any complaints about that. Promise?

OK, here are the rules:

You can judge the episodes from 1-10:

1. Wonderful!
2. Bravo!
3. Great!
4. Good!
5. Not Bad
6. Could've Been Better
7. Bad!
8. Awful!
9. Unbearable!
10. Boo!
Whenever I make another post on this thread, we should move on to the next episode.
Alright, are you ready? The first episode we're going to judge is, of course, the Juliet Prowse Episode.

(Gotta make this a hot thread)

D

Dil

I should be patient, maybe you're paying more attention to more popular threads. Maybe you want this thread to be done already? I wanted this thread to be HOT, you know

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil, it kind of seems like that is all you care about...creating threads that become "hot". Why don't you just concentrate on making good quality threads that people care about and that mean something to you. You will attract a lot more people that way.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Dil, it kind of seems like that is all you care about...creating threads that become "hot". Why don't you just concentrate on making good quality threads that people care about and that mean something to you. You will attract a lot more people that way.
Of course he never listens to US anyways.... :wink:

David French

Reaction score
I refuse to judge the episodes on the grounds that it makes it too easy for those who haven't seen them.