Jim Henson Tribute

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
After hearing the clip of Just One Person and reading everyone's thoughts about it I am desperate to get a copy of the Tribute to Jim Henson.

I have the Muppets Valentine Special to trade (taped in SP) and I also have some Unpaved episodes.

If someone can help me out please e-mail me at wanderlust75@juno.com

I forgot to mention I have a few "Muppet Time" inserts from Nickalodeon and the Bunny special that was aired during the Muppet show spot.

askurow

Reaction score
I too am looking for the Jim Henson tribute. It was one of the best things I've ever seen aired. Didn't tape it the first time around, and missed it once late night on the Disney channel.

Please help me and my Ol' Buddy Bert - after all, who didn't learn how to share via Ernie and Bert?

I'll also be happy to share. I've got the Muppet Sony Theaters promo ("Don't Forget To Watch The Movie, Don't Forget To Watch The Show") and the first episode of Sesame Street that I can trade.

Andy
askurow@aol.com

Green Rose

Reaction score
Wow, I would give anything for a copy of The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I only saw it once when I was 5 years old, and I still remember it so well since then.

If anyone had a tape they'd be willing to copy... I'd, erm.. LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Green Rose