"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: *shrugs* That's okay boys. You know the rule...you put a hole in it you fix it....*leans over* Just make sure you get Father out of the hole first. I can't believe he slept through that.

Lucy

Reaction score
*On desert island*

PeaPea: Now, how on EARTH did we end up here?

Drue: Got any rum?

PeaPea: Drue, for the last time, you are not Johnny Depp. Sure, you have the same surname as him in ONE of his films, but that does not make you Jack Sparrow....

Drue: Gar.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *now underneith a broken pile of couch* Yes I am the banana-man...*snores and sleeptalks*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*washes up on shore*
DanDan: PeaPea...it was horrible....there was a plane crash....I don't think Fem made it...!

*camera pans to Fem sitting on beach towel*

Fem: DanDan, there was no accident you mentalist. Now put on some sun lotion before you burn to a crisp!!

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: BUT, if we were in a plane crash, would that mean that we are on an island with the lovely Josh Holloway and Dominic Monaghan? And that lovely Scottish man, Desmond?

Drue: Oh, she's off again...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
DanDan: What?? What are you talking about you poisonous wench...

*ground shakes*

Fem: *gasp*

DanDan: Oh no it's....the others!!

*crowd of cheesy people clutching bleach arrive*

Leader: HELLO! I'M BARRY SCOTT! WELCOME TO THE ISLAND!! CILLIT BANG DOESN'T JUST WORK ON PENNIES, IT CAN MAKE ALMOST ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLD ITEMS GLEAM

Fem: I'm confused....why would we want to shine a penny?

Barry: .....THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT!! LET'S GET YOU NICE AND SHINY

*dips Fem in bowl of Cillit Bang*

Fem: Gah!

DanDan: Oh, Barry! Be careful with him, he has sensitive skin!!

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: Barry, where are we?

Barry: ON MY ISLAND, OF COURSE! I GET PAID BE CILLIT BANG TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, SO THEY GAVE ME MY OWN ISLAND TO PRACTICE BEING LOUD WITHOUT DISTURBING ANYONE. Sherbet lemon, anyone?

Drue: Does that Cillit Bang work on grapes? I'm a bit grubby.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fem: *inside bowl* Mmmmph! Mmmmph!

DanDan: Oh my Barry, you shine that foot so well.

Barry Scott: ANYWAY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS ISLAND MY DEARS? HAVE YOU COME IN SEARCH OF THE GOLDEN CILLIT BANG BOTTLE?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Barry: YOU HEARD!! FOR DECADES MAN, WOMAN AND BEAST HAVE SEARCHED HIGH LOW AND OF MEDIUM HEIGHT FOR THE GOLDEN CILLIT BANG BOTTLE. LEGEND AND WIKIPEDIA STATE THAT THE BOTTLE CAN BE FOUND IN THE HEART OF THIS VERY ISLAND. BUT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO--*twitch* ING YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO-- *twitch* ING YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO *speeds up* INGYOUMUSTLEARNHOWTOINGYOUMUSTLEARNHOWTOINGYOUMUSTLEARNHOWT... *Barry Scott's head flies off*

Fem: Oh no! We killed Barry Scott!!

DanDan: *picks up head and notices wires hanging out of it* I'm sorry Fem...*sigh* He was just a robot all along! *Wipes tear*