"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: So...Australia then. Gosh, I wish I knew how some of this stuff happens to us, Drue, I really do...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Australia? That explains the headrush and the inflated blood vessels in my brain...So, we're in Auz...yellow brick road...you know...Wait, OZ? *faints*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hey bro, watch your head on those yellow bricks. You don't wanna put a dint in them or those munchkin-like people may get mad. I'd better get my gun just in case...

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: What's that echoing in the distance?

*boom, boom, boom*

Strange Woman: ICH BIN BARINA SCOTT, THE GERMAN FEMALE VERSION OF THE ONE YOU CALL BARRY. Where is he? He is my snugglepoo and I miss him...

Drue: Oh, Lord, does this mean more shouting and Cillit Bang related jokes?

PeaPea: Oh, yes Drue. I think it does...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sits up* *sees Barina Scott* *faints again* Ouch...these rocks are not soft to the underside of the head area...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Barina? If that is your real name....I have two questions for you. One, how did we get here. Two, is there any place I can buy some chicken round here, it's been several minutes since I last ate...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *gathers self together and stands* Alright...here's the facts...as I know them...*ahem* We've been hurled into the land of Oz by a whirlwind...*pauses* That's about it. Did any of you people read that book in junior high? ...did any of you go to junior high?

Lucy

Reaction score
Barina: JA, THAT BIN YOU'RE LEANING ON IS ACTUALLY A VERY SMALL KFC...

PeaPea: Barina...?

Barina: JA???

*wind from Barina's mouth blows PeaPea, Drue, DanDan and Father over...Drue rolls down a sand dune*

PeaPea: Must you shout all the time?

Barina: (Shouting) No, but it's the only way I can get people to listen to me and buy Cillit Bang...

Drue: I'll buy a crate of it if you start talking normally....

Barina: Two crates...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Read the book in junior high????? When I was in junior high the book hadn't even been written yet. I'll still remember the day Dr. Darwin came in and gave us a lecture about his crazy theories...that loon

Erine81981

Reaction score
*comes downstairs* Hey Mr. Moppet. Hi Mrs. Mingoston. *opens kitchen door and gets some orange juice out* *cloes door* *gets a glass from the cupboard and pours the juice into the glass* *opens door again and puts back the juice* *walks back upstairs to Vic's old room and shuts the door*

A scream of joy is heard from upstairs.

*runs back downstairs* Mrs. Mingoston! Is that really you?