"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...right, that's it. We're moving. Fem, leave a note on the door for the others. You can write, right? Dandan, Peapea, come with me. Drue...do something. *strides down yellow brick road* *pauses* *turns around and strides the other way*

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: Gosh, it's like Lost, isn't it?

Drue: Look!! Over there!! It's the OTHERS!!! RUN!!

Barina: Don't be silly, that's just the cast of Lost...

...filming.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Actually...*squint* They look a bit lost...Yeah, like I could resist THAT?

(OOC: As far as the rest of the MopFam cast know, the house is still in it's normal place. if you come out the backdoor you'll join us in Oz. If you go out the front door, normality. 'k?)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fem: *stares at TV* Well I think we've broken quite enough copyright laws for one day...*sees all the others linking and skipping down the road* Wait for me!

DanDan: I'm so glad I stole that crushed body's shoes. At last my feet have the freedom to move about comfortably

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: Coconut, anyone?

Drue: Put me down!!

PeaPea: Someone's tanned!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *follows road* *thinks about skipping and singing* *shivers* So...do any of you people have a tin man on you? We could use a little tradition.

Lucy

Reaction score
Drue: I could do with a heart! This pip can hurt sometimes. But wait...I have no blood! It would be a completely useless organ!

Although, it would enable me to love...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*halts* Wait there I'll check the basket for a tinman.....*pulls out watering can, box of tissues, Amy Winehouse, a portable hairdryer, a laptop computer, a desktop lamp and three pigs* Sorry, kids. No tin-men. But hey is that a scarecrow over there...?

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's so cool to see you again Mrs. Mingoston. *drinks* Ahhhh refreshing. Well i have to head out to find those two pets of mine. I'll talk to you later.

Kyle shoots out the back door running through what used to be a forest in the back of the house but now is a yellow brink road.

What in the world is happen here?

A bunch of crows fly by laughing their head off at Kyle.

What are you laughing at?! *shaking my fist* Don't make me come after you. *keeps walking on down the road*