"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something: Hmmm... I'll just leave zese mini shocolette nut pies out for Nel's amis... And ze rest will go into ze refrigerateur for Nel to nosh on later.
*Moves on to work on a sweet potato pecan pie and a pumpkin preserves pie for the customer who called in an order an hour ago.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: *hand is jabbed* What thee...What are ye doin' here. Short, green and...hand sore...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Meanwhile...the show got paused due to a writer's strike...and when it reopened, they had to find some darn good excuses as to why they went off on holiday in the Bahamas....for shame people....

--

Father: *tied in the basement of Rosa's beach-house* Oww owww ouch...the torture..the torture....I have SAND between my TOES!

Hevej: *digs through the side of the sand-basement with bucket-and-spade* This be no time for making castle's, old man, there's trouble afoot.

Father: Yes. Great trouble...and it's sand on my foot...

Hevej: Alrighty, what needs you for me to do to get you out of this place?

Father: Nothing really...just find a towel and tab off my feet for pity's sake, then I can think clearly.

Hevej: Well that'd certainly be a first, Moppet old man.

(OOC: So...please do feel free to pick the story back up again folks! MopFam has missed you!)

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: ... Say, what were we doing?

Vibs: I have no idea. But maybe this recipe of "Instant memoryloss" has something to with whatever we were doing?

Viq: Perhaps... So, what do you wanna do now?

Vibs: Where are we?

Viq: Good start! Hmmm... I don't know. Let's find out.

Vibs: Sounds reasonable.

Rosa: *Kicks door open to basement* ... Wow I love to do that. Anyway.. WE will not have anything like this! YOU *points to Father* are staying here till I get my money and YOU *points to Hevej* ... are everything I want to look like if I was a man. Also, I will now be forced to either hit you with this shovel, or ask you to tie yourself to a chair.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Meanwhile on the road............

Biggy: So where is it we were heading to?

Yakky: We were heading to save Mr. Moppet, remember?

Biggy: Oh yea.

Ghost Kyle: Boo!

Yakky & Biggy: *jump*

Ghost Kyle: *laughs* Man, i got ya'll good!

Yakky: Come on now. We still don't know how were going to get you back to your body.

Ghost Kyle: Awwww don't worry 'bout it. We have to save Mr. Moppet.

Biggy: What a weird world we live in.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: Fine...*ties self to a chair* So this is what it's like to be you, eh Moppet?

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Okay, we're in India.

Vibs: Yeah, how did that happen...

Viq: Irrelevant! We must save dad from the mad woman with the scarily long legs!

Vibs: High heels can do a lot.

Viq: Eels, where!

Vibs: ... Oh my God. *frowns*

Rosa: Hm, that was... real easy. But I kinda wanted to use my shovel aw.. Oh well. Welcome to my private dungeon, you'll be my hostage for the next.. hm, whatever. Do make yourself uncomfortable. Oh you already did, ha! Hm, I'm not good with the jokes I know. Working on it. Anyway, I'll leave, don't try to escape.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *shouts after Rosa* We wouldn't even think about concidering the implications of the options relating to the chances of us even dwelling on the idea of escapeing!

Hevej: *blinks* We are still gunna try and escape, right?

Father: Oh, sure. *starts struggling with bonds*

Vibs

Reaction score
Rosa: *Kicks door open.. again* Uh I just love doing that... anyway. Don't try to escape! I'll go make chai-tea.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Hold up, woman. You wouldn't happen to have any coffee on you instead? Some cappuchino? A latte? Espresso? Something with a little extra kick? Besides you delicately carved ankle?

Hevej: *blinks* *frowns* *unties self*

Father: No?