Reliable source for Elmo replica?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Whoa let's not get into some heated debate about this. :wink:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Just letting you know, that guy won't sell his replicas due to copyright laws, but you're right, they were some great looking replicas.
nor would any truly reputable Puppet designer, or builder, most pro's will not build such things for sale on princable alone, the risk to ones chances of working on legit muppet or sesame projects are certainly not worth it to those with such asperations, although many of us will build replicas as a personel challenge (much like Jarod ,who does outstanding work), very few would sell them. and the ones sold on Ebay are indeed watched by people with the legal means to put a stop to them.

apendola

Reaction score
you could always try and make your own based on the rotondo pattern at project puppet. From there, I'm sure the more experienced builders on this forum would be more comfortable giving you pointers, rather than the whole thing.

Arislan

Reaction score
apendola said:
you could always try and make your own based on the rotondo pattern at project puppet. From there, I'm sure the more experienced builders on this forum would be more comfortable giving you pointers, rather than the whole thing.
Thanks, can someone email me that pattern?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just go to projectpuppet.com it's a really cool site. But it could and will cost money.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Regardless of the legal issues of knock off puppets, you have to buy the project puppet patterns, they are well worth the money.

Arislan

Reaction score
Kevin the Frog said:
Regardless of the legal issues of knock off puppets, you have to buy the project puppet patterns, they are well worth the money.
I'm pretty sure they are, which is why I am hoping someone who bought one can email it to me. PM me if interested in helping me out, please. Thanks!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Dude. No-one is going to do that. Everyone who has it has spent their self-earned money on it. I'd suggest you do the same. I thinnk it's very rude towards bezalel who is on this forum and that runs the project puppet site. Shape up!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
BorkBork said:
Dude. No-one is going to do that. Everyone who has it has spent their self-earned money on it. I'd suggest you do the same. I thinnk it's very rude towards bezalel who is on this forum and that runs the project puppet site. Shape up!
Yeah, totally. Don't mean to sound rude, but you're being totally cheap dude. :boo: