Boober puppet on eBay

ButchCat

Reaction score
Don't know if it's just the photo or what, but if that kid spent so much time constructing that replica he would have done well by LOOKING @ a photo of Boober and buying BLUE fleece and not GREEN...

:rolleyes:
Hi there Stulz,

I did not get to see this Boober puppet on eBay before it got pulled off. Anyway I hate to say this Stulz but Boober is green not blue. Only the animated Boober was blue and they made him blue in some of the books and comics. Boober is indeed green and believe me I know.

Take care all and have fun,

Terry Angus

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, Terry.On the cover of Fraggle Rock Season 3 he is blue, and on the back, there is a small photo and he is green.By the way, could you please tell me how tall the production Doozers are?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered about the subtlety of Boober's color too. It always seemed like a green-aqua color to me that sometimes translates to blue in print. Dave Goelz and his characters' color issues. :concern: He he. Boober's green color, Gonzo's nose color, Bunsen's sometimes yellow sometimes green-yellow color and Zoot's blue to aqua-green color change. It always seems to be his characters. :confused: Maybe there's a plot afoot! :cool:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
AWW :frown: its not listed anymore. that stinks.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think of Boober as blue, at least blue green :smile:.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hail all,

Sorry Redsonga he's Green. Too bad I can't post pictures on here. All Conspiracies aside on Boober and Dave's other characters colors. Hold tight there Frogboy4.:smirk:

Now after carefully checking my photos and doing some measurements and trying to remember I found that our little green friends the Doozers where 6 to 7" tall.:excited:

Take care and have fun,:wink:

Terry Angus

Redsonga

Reaction score
I guess part of it is how dark the Fraggle caves are
*lol* In all the books and the new plush he is blue I think so I can't help but be a little mixed up :coy: