What happen on the last muppet babies episode?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ah, ok, that sounds like it makes more sense, she was always the explorer.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Was there no proper ending for Muppet Babies then? No finale? No send off? Just a regular episode?
Hmm... that makes me wonder. Do cartoons ever get a proper final episode?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...none that I know of. Wacky Races doesn't, even though that is definatly finished and done with. Things like Loony Toons are more on going and wouldn't have a finishing episodes...

But shows like the Muppet Babies, etc, really should have a send off I think...

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Most cartoons are done season by season and seldom have a chance to prepare a "final episode." Read this for more info:

http://www.povonline.com/iaq/IAQ14.htm

It's about Dungeons and Dragons but it talks a bit about how cartoon series are produced.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Evanier is a great source for finding about those old Saturday morning cartoons.

Still makes me wonder how long Garfield would have went for had CBS not cut the budget and Jim Davis' decided to walk away.

The show just never jumped the shark.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I think Garfield got better towards the end of its run (unlike a lot of shows), based on the reruns I used to catch before work (yeah, I'm a grown man... Watching Garfield... AND?!).

Certainly it was better than those terrible, terrible movies.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
aaronmojo said:
I think Garfield got better towards the end of its run (unlike a lot of shows), based on the reruns I used to catch before work (yeah, I'm a grown man... Watching Garfield... AND?!).

Certainly it was better than those terrible, terrible movies.
Nothing to embarassed about, I'm on the cusp of 24 and watch cartoons all the time. I really like animation.

I'll tell you flat out I own the series on DVD and a lot of what I own is animated. Some cartoons I watch quite frequently with my wife.

If people have a problem with that, screw em. It's what I like.

BEAR

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
This could be too. I just figured that since Scooter was in the cartoon, they would at least mention Skeeter on what happened to her in a later edition of the Muppets. But what do I know lol

Daniel
I think that is because there wasn't really a chance to discuss or bring in a puppet version of Skeeter. Skeeter was created specifically for the Muppet Babies cartoon which was created from Muppets Take Manhattan, the last major Muppet movie/project before Richard Hunt's death (right?) and then the Scooter character was basically retired for a long time. So then it would be weird to bring in a Skeeter when Scooter wasn't even being used. Just a theory.

Frogster

Reaction score
I woulda loved to see them watching themselves in the future.