Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well, I guess there are some things old that must be thrown out to make room for the things that are new.:smile:

Reaction score
I did enjoy the movie very much... but I was a bit disappointed that it didn't wrap up as cleanly as I would have liked. Depp is really funny and I loved the section of the film where he is weraing that multiple eye make-up.

RedDragon

Reaction score
There will be a third movie I heard it right from the horse's mouth.

Horse: *whiny*

Sweeetums

Reaction score
i seen this like friday and loved it, only the people in the cinema anoyed me, one guy was up the back and at most times when other people laughed he laughed like an idiot and a kid who was about 10 or 11 he would yell something out at the worst times like when that crakin thing was going up and it just went quite....he yelled BANG which realy really anoyed me

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I know exactly where you're coming from, man. I remember back in 1997, when I went to see Good Burger, there was some hillbilly and his kid sitting behind me that laughed in the weirdest way (shouting "AIIYIEE!!" after each chuckle) and his kid kept on talking through scenes that he really enjoyed.

I would've taken a kick against the back of my chair or accidentally stepping on kernels of popcorn and chewed gum than to listen to all of that. Max Cady (the Cape Fear character) had better manners than those two. lol.:smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
speaking of Good Burger, I heard that Kel Mitchel of Kenan and Kel, died last week.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah, that was just a false rumor that someone started a while back. I hear he's very much alive and well; of course, I'm not sure if his career is or not.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
oh, sorry, I guess I was mistaken, thats good news