Puppet pics from Henson exhibit.

Barbarella

Reaction score
Is this exhibit still there? Or is this one of those ones that travels around like the Star Wars one or the Dinosaur exhibit? I was in four different states and saw the exact same Dinosaur exhibit- I wish it had been Muppets.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
This was a travelling exhibit. I saw it twice at the same place, but it was slightly different each time.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
wow... those pics are really nice! where is the exhibit? i would like to go sometime!

Diamond Hawk

Reaction score
Dear Fuzz head and TWIMC~
I'm looking for some really good images of rowph the dog, sam the eagle, super grover, oscar the groutch, and especially Animal, Beeker, Cookie Monster, the sesame street 'MmmWop-MmmHmm' aliens, and Teeth's psychedic band. I am hoping to use one of your pics (with the chef and rolph) as a source image for use on an upcoming music and promotional releases for our Muppet Themed Noise Outfit: Diamond Hawks. Could I get your permission and help from anyone else in refering me to muppet image archive resources or finding pictures? Thanks muppets people.
W/<3,
stoph

Skye

Reaction score
Wow, Fuzzhead, these are really great pictures. Thanks for sharing them! What a very cool-sounding exhibit.

DeadZone

Reaction score
Ah, too bad
I clicked on the pics, and it said they were all deleted.