My Fraggle stuff in photos

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Oh, another thing. Are these photos old? I dont see the new Gobo plush with DVD you mentioned getting offline recently.

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
DO you do ebay on most of this stuff or travel. Like i see your Plate from over seas
90% of it is from eBay ( I've been an eBay user since the Fall of 1998 ). The rest is either from the store ( cuz it's newer stuff or I bought it " back in the day " ) or from on-line sellers/stores. I haven't done much traveling in my life yet. :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Oh, another thing. Are these photos old? I dont see the new Gobo plush with DVD you mentioned getting offline recently.
I took them in Febuary or March of this year which was before the Nanco & Sababa DVD fraggles plushies moved in. :excited:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I don't really have alot of Fraggle stuff. But it's one of my fave shows.

Foodie

Reaction score
jacobsnchz said:
I don't really have alot of Fraggle stuff. But it's one of my fave shows.

I'm kinda nuts so... uhh... I like having lotsa Fraggle stuff around me. :smirk:

Stulz

Reaction score
Duplicates

Foodie,

It seems you have a lot of duplicates in your collection, were they gifts?
I mean 3 sets of FR season 1? U could trade those back in, even at a retail store.

Foodie

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Foodie,

It seems you have a lot of duplicates in your collection, were they gifts?
I mean 3 sets of FR season 1? U could trade those back in, even at a retail store.

I'm coo-coo for Fraggle Puffs! :excited: Um... as far as Season 1 goes, I did wind up with one more than I intended. Gosh... do I have 3 or 4 of those? I guess it is 3. I wound up with a 3rd copy in my attempt to get the exclusive Best Buy version that came with the bonus CD-ROM. .... I think that's what happened anyway.