Greatest Disney Animted Film-What do you think?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes, Chicken Little does count sense it was Disney's first and only film sense they converted their studio to all digital. Valiant and The Wild were animated by other studios.

peachesncream

Reaction score
classic is the fox and the hound
newer is beauty and the beast
pixar is toy story 2

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yes, Chicken Little does count sense it was Disney's first and only film sense they converted their studio to all digital. Valiant and The Wild were animated by other studios.
Actually, I believe Disney's Dinosaur was the first, and I prefer Disney's Dinosaur more than Disney's Chicken Little. I personally feel that Chicken Little should never have been made. But, that's just me...

My favs. would have to be:
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Lion King
Lady and the Tramp
Oliver and Company.

Though, I love a lot of others. :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
The fox and the hound
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Alladin

Top 4 probally... Have a lot of other favorites though.

Ernie101

Reaction score
The fox and the hound
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Alladin

Top 4 probally... Have a lot of other favorites though.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
muppetsadmirer said:
I personally feel that Chicken Little should never have been made. But, that's just me...
Me too.

We are now best friends.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
muppetsadmirer said:
Actually, I believe Disney's Dinosaur was the first, and I prefer Disney's Dinosaur more than Disney's Chicken Little. I personally feel that Chicken Little should never have been made. But, that's just me...

My favs. would have to be:
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Lion King
Lady and the Tramp
Oliver and Company.

Though, I love a lot of others. :smile:
That's true, but Chicken little is the first and only CG movie sense they made there movie Studios completely Digital. Dinosaur was a flop which forced them the shut down there 3-d studios. Also it was not complete Digital sense they used real life background for much of the movie.

Chicken Little was actually going to be a female and the story was completely different, but the executives messed with the story so much to make it marketable and look outdated really fast that the end product wasn't as originally intended.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I can't believe nobody mentioned Pinocchio, Disney's greatest achievement. Seeing it as a kid when it was re-released is one of my great childhood memories. The Monstro sequence is burned into my brain. That and Stromboli's scene.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My favorites are Snow White (classic Disney) and Mulan, it really captured girl and boy relationships and how they're different.