New Puppet! Pics!

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
I'm re-submiting this post, because nobody responded!

Hey, everyone!

My facebook site has pictures of a NEW PUPPET (she's a girl, despite her short hair)! they are sort of big files, and my computer probably can't handle uploading them here... if you want to see them, please go to:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2&l=fa72f&id=500037233

*ALSO! I need to neme her... any suggestions, please email me at artzykidg91@sbcglobal.net. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cool. Are you going to dress her up in any clothes?

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
Clothes...

Actually, no! I was just going to leave her as she is in the picture... sort of like a non-fuzzie monster. Also... any name ideas? :confused: I am having a "name block", and can't name her!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well considering you're 14 that's a GREAT looking puppet thing whatever she's supposed to be. lol A lot better than what I did at 14. So um did you design it from a patterin? It looks like something you would make from One Way Street. I love the eyes. As for names you could call her Toolie, Jewls, or Mary.

GabeFirestone said:
I'm re-submiting this post, because nobody responded!

Hey, everyone!

My facebook site has pictures of a NEW PUPPET (she's a girl, despite her short hair)! they are sort of big files, and my computer probably can't handle uploading them here... if you want to see them, please go to:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2&l=fa72f&id=500037233

*ALSO! I need to neme her... any suggestions, please email me at artzykidg91@sbcglobal.net. :smile:

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
Very cool, especially for your age. I had to get a closer look to see the detail on the eyes; interesting idea!

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
Thanks, everybody! I really like the name Toolie! I designed the eyes to look like Avenue Q eyes... (do they? A little bit?) lol... So I did use the Rotando puppet pattern, but covered the head without a fleece-pattern.

Thanks again!
Gabe (p.s. - email me with some more ideas! trying to create a puppet troupe, and need ideas for puppet design/personalities!)

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I might be able to help. Um.. what do you need help on? I'm no pro but I do know some basics that might help.

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
I love all of the compliments, but was just looking for somebody to tell me what they don't like about my puppet so I can not do it on my next puppet! I am looking for things on the puppet's look, mostly, but also build...