Telly and Snuffy

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know it never dawned on me that on the B, b, b, b, Baby bear; B,b,b,b, Bigh bird; B,b,b,b,Baet buddies episode that Telly and Sunffy were in the some seane. I think they were anyawy, Correct me if i'm wrong. At least it never dawned on me at that moment that Marty was playing both of them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that Brian Muehl stopped performing Telly so soon before it was revealed to the adults that Snuffy was real? Martin Robinson only performed Telly for a year before Snuffy's existence was real. Other characters thinking that Snuffy was imaginary would have been a good excuse for them to not appear together.

JLG

Reaction score
Hey, everybody slow down!

Just recently, like within the last year, I saw a scene where Telly and Snuffy were talking to each other. I don't remember what episode it was or what the story was about (I hardly ever have the chance to catch the show these days), but I remember being happy to see that, since I'm always hoping characters performed by the same person can interact. (in other words, I know I wasn't imagining it. :rolleyes: )

So it HAS happened. Maybe not all the time, but every now and then.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You might be thinking of the hurricane episode.

Telly: (to Snuffy) You blew the Big Bad Wolf away!

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh i love telly and snuffy oh but of the two i think telly is my faverorite h he he :smile:

Kerri

Reaction score
oh i love telly and snuffy oh but of the two i think telly is my faverorite h he he :smile:
Telly's my favorite, too. I just watched (again) today the episode where Telly's learning how to play ping pong with Alan, and me sitting here cracking up, my toddler nowhere in sight at that time... :wink: and he imagines himself eating while playing, and they show him doing so... and doing various things while playing ping pong, not even glancing over at the ball but somehow miraculously returning each one that comes at him.... I love Telly. He's genius.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I think I like Telly better, too. He makes me think of how my mom used to say my sister was just like Telly when she was little. She worried about everything.