who's that muppet in 30th anniversary logo?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was just looking at the page for The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years at Muppet Wiki, and was looking at a picture of the logo, and I noticed that in the lower left corner, next to Ernie, there is a character with a hook-like nose, similar to Gonzo's, but Gonzo is seen on the top right, above Miss Piggy. Can anybody tell me who this character is?

roastnebrie

Reaction score
whos that charactor?

Hey ive seen him before but im not sure even if it has a name!:confused:

David French

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I was just looking at the page for The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years at Muppet Wiki, and was looking at a picture of the logo, and I noticed that in the lower left corner, next to Ernie, there is a character with a hook-like nose, similar to Gonzo's, but Gonzo is seen on the top right, above Miss Piggy. Can anybody tell me who this character is?
Isn't Yorick from Sam & Friends in that logo? It might be him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
David French said:
Isn't Yorick from Sam & Friends in that logo? It might be him.
Yes, but I'm talking about the creature on the other bottom side next to Ernie.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Just below Fozzie, right? Kind of looks like...Droop. Or maybe Philo or Gunge. (shrug) :smirk: My guess is it's a Whatnot.

Convincing John

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
hmm... i'm not entirely sure... i'll have to think!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that character looks like Gonzo, but5 Gonzo is at another area of the logo. None of the other characters were drawn twice on there. I wonder if that character is from Little Muppet Monsters. After all, some of the main characters from that show were in the logo (though it is hard to see them). There could have been other major characters from that show besides the monsters (maybe in the unaired episodes).

But I still don't know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... What does this character in question look like? Where exactly on the logo is it located? Where can one find the 30th Anniversary Special's logo?
Just asking, might have someone who could help.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
that would be the original Snerfs