Madame puppet wanted!

roastnebrie

Reaction score
Im looking for a Madame puppet as close to the original as i can get ,yes i have tried ebay! If anyone can help please let me know.:big_grin:

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Aaah, the joyous world of puppet copies. As no doubt others will say you will have a hard time finding a reputable builder to do you a copy of Madame as she was very much Wayland's creation. The one performer doing a similar act (with a puppet called Dusty Floors) was a close friend and colleague of Waylands so it is understandable that he does so, and Wayland gave him full permission to do so.

You could always have ago making one yourself!

James

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Here is Madame's current Performer, he is doing this with the perrmision of the Flowers estate, and thier Full support , He is Puppeteer Joe Kovacs (i am sure i spelt his last name wrong , sorry Joe)

Emmy Award Winner & Hollywood Squares Star Returns

MADAME: A COMEBACK FROM ABROAD
July 17 - August 7 at The Cutting Room | New York, NY

After an 18 year hiatus, two time Emmy Award winner and Hollywood Squares star MADAME returns with her first full-length live show. Alongside her new partner JOE KOVACS, the legendary comedienne will present a limited engagement workshop of her new show A COMEBACK FROM ABROAD beginning July 17th at The Cutting Room.

In the tradition of shows like Elaine Stritch At Liberty, Sandra Bernhards Im Still Here **** It! and Suzanne Somers The Blonde in the Thunderbird, A COMEBACK FROM ABROAD is a one hour look back at where MADAME has been for the better part of the last two decades -- and where shes going now! It is a show filled with
fascinating stories, outrageous anecdotes, razor sharp witticisms Hand a few songs thrown in for good measure.

More info & purchase tix online at:
http://spincyclenyc.com/theaterdance/060717acomebackfromabroad.php