Harry Potter inspired puppet

Reaction score
Hi,

I guess this is also a little re-introduction of myself. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of years, but I have never really posted much. I am an amateur puppet-builder (just a hobby), and I have been using John Kennedy's books to learn techniques. I have built several of the projects from his books and I have pictures of them posted on my blog. The puppet that I am most proud of is one that I designed on my own. It is inspired by the Care of Magical Creatures textbook in the Harry Potter series. Just thought that this would be a good place to share.

Pictures of the puppet can be found here:
http://tattooedmerman.blogspot.com/2006/05/monster-book-puppet.html

Thanks!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
This is very cool! Thank you so much for sharing.

While were on the subject of Harry Potter-inspired puppets, this is a "Boy Wizard" puppet I worked on many years ago with another builder as a gift for a retiring school teacher. Ironically, we had no idea about Harry Potter at the time, this was before the movies and the huge Potter craze.

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm just a beginner and very much still learning... but from looking at some of the pictures in this message board, I've got a high standard to strive towards. We've got some very talented people here!

Reaction score
Cool puppet! I hope to get to that level of quality someday!

"While were on the subject of Harry Potter-inspired puppets, this is a "Boy Wizard" puppet I worked on many years ago with another builder as a gift for a retiring school teacher. Ironically, we had no idea about Harry Potter at the time, this was before the movies and the huge Potter craze.
__________________"