Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukgonzo

Reaction score
i think piggy would be too huge to try in 2008, 3 in one year might include someone very small like rizzo

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
you never know, they made the Falcon and the Trek ship..........anything is possible! and Fozzie is a lot bigger than Piggy.

ukgonzo

Reaction score
good point, getting piggys face right would be a bigger problem than gonzo's nose as her head is nearly all foam.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I think we'll get :mad: :embarrassed: & :sympathy:

Though I wish one of them would have ben Dr. Teeth, Sam the Eagle or even Pepe.

If MR were to do Piggy w'd finally have a decent looking Piggy.

Travis would you mind answering a few questions

1) Do you know how the 3 replicas in 2008 will be spread out througth out the year or is it still to early to know exactly

2) If your allowed to tell us, was MR happy with the sales of the Kermit Replica

3) Which of the three (Kermit, Animal & Gonzo) do you like best?

Thanks

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Don't forget that she has hair and clothing to deal with also. If they get the Gonzo nose thing straightened out, there might be hope for Piggy as well. Fozzie is nude so he would not be as hard other than a hat and scarf!

ukgonzo

Reaction score
Travis is pepe covered by the licence as he is not from the original muppet show? i really hope so!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeah, please help us out. we are all going in circles here and would love to know.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I was under the impression all this time that the licensed covered all the Muppets, not just The Muppet Show Muppets. I don't think that's even an option anymore, when you take the License to do anything with the Muppets you get all of them, not just a specific group.

I could very well be wrong, though I hope i'm not.:big_grin:

ukgonzo

Reaction score
i thought the licence was for the original muppet designs from the muppet show, not sure now

Status
Not open for further replies.