Rare Muppet prop.

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
That's just coooool! Why is the price so low?
Matt.

muppetperson

Reaction score
This must be the original Robin muppet that someone wrote about and then it missteriously dissappeared.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
it is not in anyway the original robin puppet , this is not a puppet at all, it is an altered Kermit the Frog doll used in a Calander shoot for the Miss Piggy Covers,1980 calander.

thier were only about 30 or so made for the shoot, most of which are in the hands of Muppet workshop employees from 1998 till 2002.they were being removed from storage and in danger of being thrown away.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's good to know, and even better that it is at such a low price!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i suppose low price being good is in the eye of the beholder,at any rate its up for a few more days, and the reserve has yet to be met , i guess i wll see how things go as the week progresses

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
my what an angry little man you are, if you arnt interested in it, then by all means ignore the subject,

this is a item for serious collectors, it is not by any means somthing somebody just "hacked apart" as you state.

this was altered by the Hands of the New york muppet workshop crew, it is a part of muppet history , and not just some "Doll", as for price, its not like its going to sell for a thousand dollars, never expected it to., i was simply repling to another interested parties post.and i do belive i showed a good sense of humor in that reply.
regardless no need to bash here if you arnt interested than dont bid

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Is there any certificate or paper work stating that it was indeed used in the calender shoot? I believe you when you say it was but for a collector that would make it more valuable.