LOST fans Thread

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Anybody still watching? I'm finally all caught up, and I totally love this show... Especially Desmond, Charlie, Hurley and Locke - though the latter seems to've gone off the deep end lately... Tonight's episode was awesome, and so pulse-pounding; I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. But it was a really funny episode too. Anyway, it's definitely my favorite show at the moment. I'm trying very hard not to get any spoilers, though even now that I'm caught up they sneak up once in a while... But I want to be as surprised as possible!
Erin

Frogster

Reaction score
For the fans out there who still love the show... here's a recap of what's gone on lately along with potential spoilers.

Well, after tonight, just three more episodes till the season finale. Tonight's episode is called D.O.C. which stands for Date Of Conception. Charlie still lives, thanks to Desmond, and last week Dessie had a vision of someone coming to the island, which came true. It actually would have been Penny if Charlie had taken the arrow to the throat, because IMO, I think the island would have rewarded him for the sacrifice he made in letting Charlie die. Instead, there's a different woman on the island who speaks Portugese, and (SPOILER!) her name is Naomi. So as of now, we're at the point where Des, Chuck, Hurley and Jin have to save her, so that they can get off the island. Speaking of Jin, tonight's gonna be a Jin/Sun flashback, and Sun will find out, with the help of Juliet, who is the father of her unborn child. Some believe it's Jai-Lee, the bald Korean who taught her English, some think her and Michael had an affair sometime before he and Walt left, and some people hope it's Jins' kid.

As for Jack/Kate/Sawyer... well, as I'm sure you die-hard fans know, Jack's letting Juliet live with them, because he believes that the Others left her behind. That's not the case... she's at the camp now, as a mole. It'll be interesting when the Losties find out. And from what I've heard, Sawyer and Sayid ain't done helping each other out; expect to see these two work together again later on this season, in dealing with the Others. Kate is jealous towards Juliet because she's hanging out with Jack quite a bit, and her jealousy led to her sleeping with Sawyer again, to which later Sawyer finds out he just used her.

Of course, what would Lost be without Locke? Well he's been gone for a while, and we will not see him again tonight. However next week, Locke sneaks back to the camp to get Sawyer, in what has been promised to be probably the most intense episode this season. We're gonna find out through flashbacks what Locke's been up to with the Others, in an episode titled "The Brig." Anthony Cooper, Locke's so-called dad, is somehow connected to Sawyer in a HUGE way and we'll see our favorite hillbilly deal with some core issues that he's been dealing with since he was a kid. I'm extremely excited for this episode, and the weeks following are going to be just as awesome. Read further for future episode info...

The Man Behind The Curtain: This will be our first Ben flashback, and we'll go far back to his childhood, and see how the Others dealt with the Dharma people in what they've called The Purge. Remember Marvin Candle on the Dharma orientation films, and how he has a wooden hand? Well, that'll be explained... graphically. In terms of current time on the island, Locke is finally shown some major secrets about the island, starting with the mysterious Jacob. Also, Juliet's secret comes out. AND! The big shocker that happens in the last two minutes of tonight's episode will be fully explained next week... typical.

Greatest Hits: This is gonna be the first Charlie flashback of the season. Jack starts to come up with a plan to get rid of the Others once and for all, while Sayid discovers a flaw in the Other's system that could lead to their rescue, but first, someone must do something (I won't tell you what it is) in order for them to get off the island, and despite the foretold vision if his death by Desmond, Charlie volunteers. Also, it seems as if Ben may lose his power among the Others, and he will certainly not be happy about it. Looks like Mr. Linus is gonna have to stop being so nice...

Through The Looking Glass: Jack-centric. This is the two hour season finale that promises such a unique twist and turn of events, the creators are calling it "The Snake In The Mailbox" episode, and not since they decided to have Walt kidnapped have they been this excited. There's a massive attack led by the Losties against the Others, with some scenes that you wouldn't normally be shown at a primetime slot. Five people will die, including one series regular (I'm sure you're thinking Charlie). Hurley is at the epicenter of this episode, and the camps will be split in two... this change will be brought on by somebody else, and for reasons no one will expect.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Frogster are you a member on the fuselage?

i cant wait for Bens episode (did you see his real life wife is playing his mother!!!)

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I still love Lost since the first episode can't wait to see how season three ends.
Does anyone know how many more seasons of Lost they will be doing?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Theres going to be 3 other seasons after season 3, so that means 6 seasons. It will go off in 2010, but each season will only be 16 episodes. Season 4 starts in Jan 2008