has John Henson ever performed any other characters?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have been wondering... has John Henson ever performed any other Muppets besides Sweetums?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wodner if John Henson has ever considered performing other characters. After all, it's not like Sweetums is needed for every production, so other characters wouldn't get in the way of Sweetums making appearances. Sweetums isn't as major or well-known as Big Bird or Bear, after all. Then again, maybe John Henson (or somebody else) only thinks he is good at full-body costumed characters.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
What does John do other than Sweetums?...I mean Puppetry wise

Brinatello

Reaction score
Not much is known about John, in fact, if you look on IMDb, other than Sweetums, it just mentions Additional Muppet Performer and nothing else. John is also the fourth child to Jim and is not even included half the time when there's a mention of Jim's five children. I actually feel bad for the guy for not having that much recognition under the Henson name!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Brinatello said:
Not much is known about John, in fact, if you look on IMDb, other than Sweetums, it just mentions Additional Muppet Performer and nothing else. John is also the fourth child to Jim and is not even included half the time when there's a mention of Jim's five children. I actually feel bad for the guy for not having that much recognition under the Henson name!
maybe he likes that, some people like to stay out of the spotlight

Brinatello

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
maybe he likes that, some people like to stay out of the spotlight
I sure would. There are times I long to get attention, but once I'm out there, it's quite nerve-wracking. I'd never want to be so famous my life is always hounded by everyone.