Gobo, not just a Fraggle

Foodie

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
It's also in "Fraggle Rock Season 1" in the bonus material---I believe you can see it written somewhere the camera pans across that Mokey was named after one of Jim's friends.

And Nick, is that true about the crayon and Red? I just thought they named her Red because it was so obvious---that huge red hair, and the red sweater. I'm just curious if you were being witty or serious, lol.
Ummm... Umm... yyyyyyyeah. Yeah. I was being serious. Seriously UN-seriousl! Bwah haw haw! WOO!

I do think that Red is a neat name for a girl and a fraggle though. :excited:

Xela

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
And some Fraggles are named after British towns or sports stadiums.

Wembley is named after both the region in NW London and the stadium that is located there; that's where they held the British portion of Live Aid back in '85.
Yeah, I was in London in July (first time I'd ever been there...and to another country! but yeah, anyways...) and there was a sign that said "To Wembley Stadium" or something along those lines..and I was like "YAY!" and everyone was like "Alex, what's wrong with you?"

Collgoff

Reaction score
Boober is named after a cow and I can't remember where Mokey's name came from. Maybe she was named Monkey but the Spellbinder stole her "n".:excited: :smirk:
Mokey was named after a friend of Jim Henson's when he was a boy.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Boober is named after a cow and I can't remember where Mokey's name came from. Maybe she was named Monkey but the Spellbinder stole her "n".:excited: :smirk:
Mokey was name after a childhood friend of Jim Henson.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yeah I knew Gobo had more than one meaning, but I didn't find this out 'till a couple of year ago when I was helping out with some stage stuff and they were showing me how the lighting worked, and what the Gobo lights were for.
Those special lights produced the illusion of trees and sky. By over laying green leaf shaps in a blue background.

Hahahahah!! * falls off chair. That explines the ' Crayloa Red ' and orange hair. I always learn something I didn't know about the Fraggles when I read your posts. :smile:
Red was name after just a color!

Collgoff

Reaction score
You know when I hear the of the item which is Gobo I wound think about Gobo Fraggle.:smirk: