Forgotton Muppets.

Kiki

Reaction score
How about Hilda? I actually liked her. :wink: But she didn't show up after season one simply because Eren Ozker (um, her performer) quit, and in 1993, Eren died. :cry:

Also -someone has probely already menshioned this- Forgetful Jones. But he dissipeared cause of Richard Hunt's passing, still a great character though. :sympathy:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Maybe even Herbert Birdsfoot. and I always thought that the Cast of "The Secret Life of Toys" were Forgotten by now. and how about skip and scoop? Wilkins and Wonktins Maybe?

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Hilda (and Eren) were great. They are sorely missed.

I never thought about the Secret Life of Toys cast. Dave seemed to enjoy performing Rugby. Too bad there isn't really a way to bring that set of characters back.

Squonk

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Don Music - Was canned when it was decided that his banging his head on his piano might encourage kids to do the same.
Don Music was a great character! He was a great example of that style of humor that made the Muppets the Muppets! But in this case, that style of humor just didn't fit with the Sesame style. I understand why they dropped him, but still miss him.

Marky

Reaction score
FRAZZLE!

(Beep), he used to scare the (beep) out of me!

I called him the Uggglhlhlhlhl Monster.

golden teeth

Reaction score
id say George and Mildred. I really liked the dance with them, and i thought they were great characters.

Zoot used to be around alot the first two seasons of the Muppet Show and now has maybe 1 line per movie or none.

Marky

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
id say George and Mildred. I really liked the dance with them, and i thought they were great characters.

Zoot used to be around alot the first two seasons of the Muppet Show and now has maybe 1 line per movie or none.
What was so great about Mildred?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
How about Beautiful Day Monster, Scudge, baby Monster, or Fuzzyface? Most of those Characters were Dropped after The First Season of Sesame Street.

Marky

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
How about Beautiful Day Monster, Scudge, baby Monster, or Fuzzyface? Most of those Characters were Dropped after The First Season of Sesame Street.
What kind of a name was 'Beautiful Day Monster' anyway?
(I know how he got it, btw, just asking why they didn't dub him properly)