Best Muppet couple

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
I would defnitely say Floyd and Janice just as many of you have.

I think they're a great couple because they're both very secure with themselves and thus seem really comfortable being in a relationship with one another...unlike the pig and the frog...Miss Piggy is _High_ maintenance!

banAndi

Reaction score
No Rae, that's true, they aren't. But your couple is Fozzie and whoever Fozzie likes, right? of course...although in your words, it was Fozzie and Gonzo, which makes no sense...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ol' Buddy Bert
Floyd and Janice...

I think they're a great couple because they're both very secure with themselves and thus seem really comfortable being in a relationship with one another...unlike the pig and the frog...Miss Piggy is _High_ maintenance!
Exactly!

:big_grin:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Why would Zoe and Elmo be a couple, they're only like 5 years old anyway?!

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Red and Gobo (tell me there isn't anything going on there)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Ok, anyways my vote between those three would be tough to decide. I usually go for the underdog, but since Gonzo and Camilla aren't a serious couple at the moment, it would have to be between Kermit & Miss Piggy, and Floyd and Janice. Oh, I love them all!

-Wemblin' Kate

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Red and Gobo (tell me there isn't anything going on there)

Boober and Mokey (though Boober seems a bit squeamish)
Well, I don't think the fraggles are old enough to be "coupled" in such a way, but if they were, I believe you mean Mokey and Gobo.

:big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue:

:wink:

And I just can't see Boober with either Mokey or Red...

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Whaddya mean Gonzo and Camilla aren't a serious couple? Well, either way, they're my favorite couple, followed by a tie between Floyd and Janice and Kermit and Miss Piggy. I haven't decided anything about Fraggle couples yet, and won't until I actually find a way to see the episodes...