Complete Series on DVD w/ bonus features!

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
What's sad is the whole thing would be avoidable if people could get it legally.

If a set came out tomorrow I'd but it first thing, instead people have to resort to things like this.

I am certainly curious but the thing is, Jammin would probably have to supply a trusted member with an actual set to reconfirm the product is legit in order for people to consider it.

People just aren't willing to pay that kind of money based on a promise. Unfortunate but that's the way it is.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It seems that this is going to be the only way we'll be able to get MB on DVD, too bad.

Lamina

Reaction score
I have most of them on VHS tape... I recorded them in 98 when Nick was playing them with no commercials... so I dont need them on DVD until it's Officially released on DVD. However I do want the episode titled "Is there a Muppet in the House?" but I'm not gonna pay $70 just for one episode when I have all the rest. Sorry Jake it's nice of you to make these though :halo:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Lamina said:
I have most of them on VHS tape... I recorded them in 98 when Nick was playing them with no commercials... so I dont need them on DVD until it's Officially released on DVD. However I do want the episode titled "Is there a Muppet in the House?" but I'm not gonna pay $70 just for one episode when I have all the rest. Sorry Jake it's nice of you to make these though :halo:
Lamina, forgive me if I sound rude her, but you're just talking about yourself. That's cool that you were smart enough to record them (believe I wish I was), but there are still others who don't have a lot of episodes on VHS and maybe would like to buy them.

Not me though, I'm not going to pay that much money for any unofficial dvd of anything. It's cool and all that's true. But as Lamina just did I'm just speaking for myself.

Lamina

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Lamina, forgive me if I sound rude her, but you're just talking about yourself.
Who am I supposed to speak for? LOL

But as Lamina just did I'm just speaking for myself.
Uhhh hmm okay then... so uhh nevermind LOL