Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I called Best Buy to see if they had it, and was really surprised to hear that they didn't. The salesguy I spoke to sounded really surprised that they didn't have it in stock, also. He was thinking that maybe the release date had gotten pushed back or something, which also seemed odd. So, I ended up getting mine at Target, also.

Daylight

Reaction score
Another extremely unhappy BestBuy customer here. I had been looking forward to this all day and went down to BestBuy this evening since it's the closest place to my house and was really disapointed it wasn't there. Now I have to wait until tomorrow and go downtown.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
my walmart (the one i work at) didnt have it for sale! :cry: THEM BONEHEADS!!!!! :grouchy: :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
my walmart (the one i work at) didnt have it for sale! :cry: THEM BONEHEADS!!!!! :grouchy: :frown:
Thats weird. Ours did. I haven't bought it because I don't get paid until Thursday. That's when I'm going to get that DVD. OH YES! Can't wait!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I got mine at Wal-Mart tonight for $38. I'm going to start watching a few episodes tonight right before I go to bed.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Found mine at Target yesterday. I have already watched the bonus features and really enjoyed them. I espcially liked the new version of Follow Me on the Jerry Juhl tribute. It brough tears to my eyes. The Uncle Matt sketches were great too. I was laughing so hard. So far definitly the dvd set most worth my money that has come out this year.

anathema

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
She's partially correct - the show was taped as four "seasons", but the final taping block (Oct 85 - May 86; 24 shows; "Sprocket's Big Adventure" to "Change Of Address") was split into two runs for transmission in the US, airing a year apart (86 & 87). The shows "Wembley's Wonderful Whoopee Water" and "Sidebottom Blues" were held over from the third taping block and aired in the fourth run (which is presumably why they are the only episodes in that run not to have on-screen title captions).

The UK airings were split into six runs which didn't bear much relation to the US airing order.

Xela

Reaction score
I don't have it yet...:cry:

But my birthday's in a few weeks! A few people have mentioned they might buy it for me. Yay! :excited:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Yeah I stopped at Best Buy to check the price but they didn't have it either. That really surprises me because BB tends to have a big selection.
I got mine at Meijers...if anyone has one near them it is only $32.99 plus tax. (on sale this week)