where to buy muppet babies vhs

rayray

Reaction score
hi everyone, where would i be best to buy a vhs muppet babies tape? are the used ones on amazon any good?
thanks

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would say Amazon.com's used dealers are usually pretty reliable. I've gotten some good out-of-print VHS tapes from there before. Also, keep in mind that some of the older, not for sale in stores anymore videos are still in stock at Amazon.com and sometimes you can get them brand new there.

Here's the 22 VHS listings I found on Amazon.com for Muppet Babies

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_i... Babies&rh=i:aps,k:Muppet Babies,i:vhs&page=1

I like Amazon.com pretty well, but you could try other places like buy.com or overstock.com
:smile: :mad: :embarrassed:

rayray

Reaction score
thank you! i have been looking to get some of the older ones, that i remember. are the ones released around 2000 re makes or originals? i mean are the voices the same as the 1984 ones or are they re produced badly like the new noddy?
thanks

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
As far as I know, any Muppet Babies video release still features the original voices from the cartoon. (Though keep in mind that the voices from 1984 changed through the progression of the series through 1992)

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I just won the Muppet Babies Star Wars episodes on ebay! YEAH!!! :zany:

Lamina

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe this is a big deal for you guys. I feel so bad for you if you're happy you won a single episode :frown:

I have so many commercial free tapes of this show that I can't help but think I can make all your lives so much easier. Hmmm

Maybe I'll think of something for those who have almost nothing, so I can help you out. :halo:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You can always trade with people on this forum as well.

Lamina

Reaction score
I would never do that because I dont want anything. I have all I want now with MB. However I would consider dubbing my 4 90% commercial free tapes for some people if they wanna pay for the blank tapes and shipping. But thats a lot of work so Im not sure. Maybe I'll do it for one person per month or something.
:halo: