Between...

BigMontag

Reaction score
I asked this a while ago, but with all the new sketches appearing on YouTube I thought I'd try again...

Am trying to hunt down an old animated SS sketch explaining the concept of "BETWEEN".

Anyone out there seen/got an old animated BETWEEN sketch?

Thanks in advance...

bigmontag

BigMontag

Reaction score
Just to be clear, it's NOT this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlMzKy2hHtE

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Just a hunch

Is the clip you're thinking about have anything to do with an unlucky,short and skinny guy who goes through the day being between people? I remember one part of this clip where he's between two huge guy with jackhammers along an assembly line, but when its his turn he lightly taps the thing they're working on. Whether he was eating, on the bus and the poor guy at the end of it all tries to go to bed alone and in peace- only to be squished between two huge dogs. Its an old clip, but I don't know if this is the one you're thinking of.

BigMontag

Reaction score
To be honest, I am not sure if the clip you describe is the one I'm referring to. My recollection is sketchy at best.

All I can remember is that the skectch was animated, and from time to time the main character would utter a long, drawn out "betweeeen"

If anyone's got this clip I would simply love to see it again...

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Actually, from what you wrote I have a strong suspicion that this is the clip you're referring to...I left out the detail that there was a part in the clip when the man said long drawn out "Betweeeeen". I'm not sure if its in youtube as yet.

BigMontag

Reaction score
Well, it looks like we might have a winner. If anyone out there has this clip and would like to share / put on Youtube - you'd make me a very happy man...

Thanks Cookie fan, and thanks in advance to whoever can provide this clip.

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Glad to be of some help. And yes it did have those "betweens" the long drawn out one and a short one.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
now that you mention "between," i was just thinking of a live-action segment where it was either one or 2 guys with flat-top hairstyles singing the song....ring any bells?

~Dana~