What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Got some more just these past days. Here they are:

Scooby Doo and the Arabin Nights (Loved it ever since i saw it aried on TBS. Being that this was one of Don Messick's last specials of doing Scooby Doo and Boo-Boo Bear. I miss him like anyone else does)

Dragonball Z: Season Two (I pretty much have almost all the VHS and thought why not get these. So i did. I don't know if i'll ever get them all. I wished they would put "Dragonball" out on DVD uncut.)

The Nutty Profecssor (This one is not the oringal one but it does star Jerry Lewis and Drake Bell. It's an animated one. I saw it and thought this is going to be pretty cute and it was. I really enjoyed it. If anyone likes Drake Bell or Jerry Lewis, you should either rent it first then maybe buy it. I liked it.

vaati64

Reaction score
Just today, I went over to my local bestbuy and bought Scary Movie. I love those type of stupid spoof movies! lol

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Now their just getting crazy with those spoof movies though. They're not my cup of tea, personally, but I understand why some do like them as much as they do.

I'm just waiting for them to run out of ideas to the part where they have to do a spoof movie about spoof movies, :smile:, and that's what it will be called too "Spoof Movie."

vaati64

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for them to run out of ideas to the part where they have to do a spoof movie about spoof movies, :smile:, and that's what it will be called too "Spoof Movie."

hhhmmmm..... Spoof Movie, thats the one thats coming out next month, right? lol

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
Um The Dark Knight, I had never seen it at the time and I thought it would be cool to watch! I got it Monday!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now their just getting crazy with those spoof movies though. They're not my cup of tea, personally, but I understand why some do like them as much as they do.
I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't turn into schizophrenic, poorly placed, every single movie that came out in the past 2 years snicker fests. I miss when they made fun of one movie at a time. I did like the first and third Scary Movie... but lately, they aren't even worth a Netflix rental for me. I still say thew writers should just move on to making a movie parody sketch comedy show instead. Seems like they want to do that more.

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't turn into schizophrenic, poorly placed, every single movie that came out in the past 2 years snicker fests. I miss when they made fun of one movie at a time. I did like the first and third Scary Movie... but lately, they aren't even worth a Netflix rental for me. I still say thew writers should just move on to making a movie parody sketch comedy show instead. Seems like they want to do that more.
The thing with all the spoof movies are that Shawn and Marlon Wayans don't direct the movies anymore. Thier last movie was Scary Movie 3[My Favorite!]:smile:. Dnace Flick looks very Stupid. I hope I'm not being rude though.:boo: