What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't turn into schizophrenic, poorly placed, every single movie that came out in the past 2 years snicker fests. I miss when they made fun of one movie at a time. I did like the first and third Scary Movie... but lately, they aren't even worth a Netflix rental for me. I still say thew writers should just move on to making a movie parody sketch comedy show instead. Seems like they want to do that more.
Yeah I can see that, :smile:

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
I've bought The New Incredible Hulk Movie, Ironman, and All the X-Men Movies!:eek: I'm a big superhero nerd!:grouchy:

''Stop This Foolishness!'' ''THen What Kind Of Foolishness Would You Like To See?'' Sam The Eagle and Gonzo, Muppet Vision 3-D

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Psych seasons one and two. They were on sale, and I love this show!

JaniceGirl

Reaction score
Season 2 of The Muppet Show so that I can start right into it after finishing season 1

Nick22

Reaction score
The Dark Crystal because i have been dieing to see it and I rented Muppet Treasure Island because i felt like it.

vaati64

Reaction score
The Dark Crystal because i have been dieing to see it and I rented Muppet Treasure Island because i felt like it.

Thats allways a good reason to rent or buy something! lol:smile: How is The Dark Crystal? I haven't seen it yet, and was wondering if it was worth the money to rent it.

Nick22

Reaction score
Thats allways a good reason to rent or buy something! lol:smile: How is The Dark Crystal? I haven't seen it yet, and was wondering if it was worth the money to rent it.
I haven't gotten a chance to watch yet. I'm gonna watch tomorrow, and I will report back to you right after i finish.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I will be honest, I did not really care for Dark Crystal. While the movie itself evironment and character wise looks amazing, eh...just how it played out was kinda boring, but thats just me.You may find it to be the best movie in the world :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Marly and Me Blue - Ray combo pack ( has the Blue -Ray and a DVD copy and then a digital transfer disc to LOL . I had wanted to see it at the movies so much but my family and i where out of town for a month , and missed it grrrrrr i love Jenifer anistin .

so i i was waiting for the Blue ray to go on sale and it did .

Hanna Montanan season 1 i know sonds crazy but i have a friend at church , who is a little bit older than me and told me that she watches with her dautgher when she gets home from school and loves it her self and bought the CD to listen to on the way to work .

Also it has billy ray cyeris i could not pass that up .
:smile: i love watch it on the disney channel every day :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Again though Ebay I bought another DVD and again I'm worried that it wasn't a smart move, :concern:.

But though ebay I bought Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald Duck Volume one. Which is the last one of the Donald sets I don't have right now and I got it for only like $17.99, which is an awesome buy as my PPG complete series set was, :smile: