What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Quesal

Reaction score
I got the Showa Kamen Rider Movie Collection on DVD off ebay because I got hooked on this Japanese franchise after getting small samples of them from the Kamen Rider Decade series I got last year.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I just bought "Penguins of Madagascar: Operation DVD"
I enjoy the show but sometimes it's not on and people don't like me cluttering up the tivo with too many saved episodes. So I bought the DVD so that I have some of the show on hand to watch. Plus it's got a half hour episode that I don't think shows on the television show.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know I enjoy the Penguins of Madagascar as well. But I 100% HATE the Dreamworks' Madagascars films, besides the Penguins. The Lamars were entertaining enough too.

That's what I like about that show, it's like they took out everything that made those Madagascar movies suck ie the hippo, lion, and really just about every other character, :smile:. I don't mean to sound mean, but honestly I couldn't care less about those characters besides the penguins. I even shelled out two bucks for a Skipper Pez despecer, :wink:.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I wasn't all that excited about the Madagascar films. I saw the first one but not the second one. Part of me just wants to see the second one for the penguins. I like the show becuase there's lots of funny stuff in it so it's nice to watch when I don't want to think about anything. But there's enough serious stuff in it that it doesn't make the show look stupid and annoying. It was totally worth the ten bucks I paid for it. The one thing that gets on my nerves is the fact that the opening theme playes before every episode (9 times) But I like everything else about the DVD. And most of the episodes that they show are some of my favorites.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Alice in Wonderland: Un-Anniversary Edition - Because it's another Disney movie I like and wanted to add to my collection.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Elvis on tour on blu ray , and it came a day early ya ya :excited: with the release date shipping with amazon .com made my day because it is my all time favertite elvis movie next to the movie live a little love a litte movie that he did ,