What was the last DVD you bought and why?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The Black Cauldron - Because I've been interested in seeing it for a while now. Mostly to see if it's really as dark as its reputation makes it out to be or if it's just been blown out of proportion.

And I didn't really buy these, but I'm waiting on them from Disney Movie Rewards:

Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp & Donald in Mathmagic Land 2-Pack - Mostly because it was the only option for those who want to get Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

Holes - I saw it on television and have been debating whether or not to get it for a while now.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Free:

Bought:
Club Dread
Life Aquatic with Steve zissu
Zombieland

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Bought the Ned's Declassfied School Survival Guide series finale DVD after holding it off for several years. I have a lot of positive memories of watching the show in my earliest high school years (I know it's technically a show about middle school but still -) and really wanted a DVD of the show since (1) I don't have a TV anymore, (2) I want to get re-aquanted with the characters for a fan fiction based on It's a Wonderful Life I'm doing on another site (they also might show up on this site in a huge epic Muppet crossover Christmas fan fiction closer to the holidays :coy:...) and (3) this is the only legitimate [and not $30 on Amazon] release of this show, so it's not like I had any other choice.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Arrested Development Seasons 1 & 2: My brother and I decided to watch a few episodes of this on Netflix, and we loved it immediantly. Walmart had this cheap so we bought it.

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse: My dad, brother and I love getting these Marvel/DC cartoon movies when they come out. Haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.

Quesal

Reaction score
the entire series of kamen rider dragon knight. i got it because I missed out on it when it aired on the CW 4Kids and it was worth getting!

muppet baby

Reaction score
boy meets world seasons 1-3 i am so happy that they have it on dvd again i missed out geting to get in on the first , round that it was on dvd i did not have the money then , i have prayed for someone to realease and they did can not wait for the rest .

My mom bought for me tinker bell the great fariy rescue on the blu ray dvd combo pack .

Xerus

Reaction score
I just got Animalia Vol. 1 on DVD. It features the first 20 episodes of the really neat Australian cartoon series about a kingdom of talking animals. I'm hoping they'll come out with vol. 2 very soon.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Pick up my copy of Disney's Beauty and the Beast: Diamond Edition on blu-Ray/DVD combo pack today. It was already on sale since it was the release day today and plus I had a 10 coupon, so I was able to get it for about 15 bucks, which I'm pretty happy about, :smile:.

Plus my American Dad: Volume 5 DVD came in the mail that I got though "my coke rewards" (which of course means I didn't pay for it, :wink:). I'm pretty happy with it though, since this set actually has what is probably my favorite episode so far that being "Stan's Night Out" that was a pretty darn funny episode.

Course now they have "the Simpsons: Season 13" on DVD though "My Coke Rewards" and now I don't have enough points, :smirk:, which I'm an overall bigger fan of, but oh well, it's all good.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here are a few that i've recenly bought.

Sesame Street: 20 Years and Still Counting (Wished they would have gotten some of the older commericals with it. Not to say that i want them on there it's just when they went to commerical breaks it would ruin the songs.

The Lucy Show: Seasons 1 & 2 (I've always enjoyed Lucy shows. I never have bought the I Love Lucy but i did the others. I used to watch these on Nick at Nite back in the early 90's. Cool to see them and even the products that sponcered with the show.)

Scooby Doo: Camp Scare (Just this Sunday watched and really thought it stay true to the older show and movies. I liked it. I've really enjoyed Matthew Lillard take on Shaggy for the live action movie and the newer show)