What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Pork

Reaction score
A Bug's Life - The only Pixar movie I didn't have.
Princess and the Frog - I've been wanting to see this for awhile now.
Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs Diamond Edition - One of my favorite Disney movies.
I need to start my PIxar collection! Maybe if I get some Chrsitmas monies :stick_out_tongue:

I've also been wanting to buy Princess and the Frog... but I want Special features! The only one that seems to be available does not have any.

The Snow White Diamond edition... another one I'd like! nice choices.
My Disney animated movie collection is getting there, but I'm still lacking some of the best ones!

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Beauty and the Beast - needed for my Disney collection

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
So I Married an Ax Murderer
Wayne's World
Kung Fu Panda

^ Because they're all good movies in my opinion

Quesal

Reaction score
Family Guy's 3rd Star Wars spoof It's A Trap. I LOVE IT!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Big Trouble in Little China - This movie looked like the kind cheesy, weird stuff I usually enjoy, and my comic store had it for four bucks. Needless to say I'll probably have to watch it again before I can formulate an opinion on it.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I bought Dogma, Clerks, and Clerks II recently. The store I bought them from were having a sale on DVDs. I love me some Kevin Smith films. I couldn't resist! :smile:

Quesal

Reaction score
I've gotten the Kamen Rider Cho Den-O Movie Trilogy because I knew that the comic characters in it would make them fun to watch despite the fact the films are in Japanese

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
My boyfriend bought me Futurama Vol. 5. I also redeemed my Disney Movie Rewards points last month for DuckTales the Movie, which arrived in the mail today.

Pork

Reaction score
The Rescuers
The Fox and the Hound (special edition)
Hercules
The Emporers New Groove

Because I had some Christmas money, there was a sale, and I am trying to add to my Disney Animation collection :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen - Because I've been meaning to finally get into classic Doctor Who and it was one out of Best Buy's VAST in-store collection (a whole tenth of a shelf!) that pulled my interest.

Doctor Who: Planet of Fire - *Same as above, minus snarky Best Buy crack*

Quesal

Reaction score
I ordered Kamen Rider Double and Decade: Movie War 2010: Director's Cut Version because I got a feeling it's gonna be good. Since the original version was pretty sweet already!