Which 5 episodes will be on the Upcoming DVD?

SesameStreetFan

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what the 5 episodes will be that will be featured on this box set that's coming October 24th? They will be episodes from 1969-1974. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks:smile:

BillKal

Reaction score
I don't think they announced it yet.

You could look in the Sesame Merchandise folder and they have a topic going on for the new classic Sesame Street DVD set. (ie. "Old School Sesame Street - Volume 1: 1969-1974)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't know untill they are released (or untill the first review of the set). I don't think the episodes actually have titles, so it would just be numbers listed. Casual fans probably wouldn't know the actual numbers off-hand (I only know a few actual episode numbers off-hand myself). Also, I've read that the first six seasons had special sequences before the opening that showed the number, and I know that these were cut from Noggin for time, so a lot of casal fans who watched the shows on Noggin might not know the episodes just by looking at the numbers (I am surprised that people at Muppet Central know the episode numbers for every episode on Noggin).

Chris Von Count

Reaction score
I saw that the original episodes were going to come out on DVD in a earlier post on here, but I can't for the life of me remember the exact date. October was the month I recall I just can't remember the day?:confused: