I can't find Fraggle Rock Season 2 anywhere!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
My Wal-Mart only had 4 and i took one. I'll leave you big time mathematicians (wow... is that the big word of the day?) to think how many are left.

yeah really! my walmart STILL doesnt have FR S2 dvds in yet! I still havn't got my copy yet! :boo: :embarrassed: :smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I suggest asking, because i couldn't find it at first myself and i was about to give up. It could be out today. I remember when they had the test DVD, most Wal-Marts didn't have it till hte week after their release... its a shot. BUt i suggest asking someone who works there for help. Then ask when they should have it, if they don't already.

Most Strawberries should carry it, but they charge more then Wal-Mart

LadyVader

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
I too (east coast, R.I.) have found that Wal-Mart has limitied quanities. Last year they took awhile to get on their shelves, so when i went, i had trouble finding them. Don't expect to find them in the children section if you go. They weren't even in the boxed sets area either.

My Wal-Mart only had 4 and i took one. I'll leave you big time mathematicians (wow... is that the big word of the day?) to think how many are left.

so you were the one who took that i wanted that one

LOL!:smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
I suggest asking, because i couldn't find it at first myself and i was about to give up. It could be out today. I remember when they had the test DVD, most Wal-Marts didn't have it till hte week after their release... its a shot. BUt i suggest asking someone who works there for help. Then ask when they should have it, if they don't already.

Most Strawberries should carry it, but they charge more then Wal-Mart

checked again 2night WALMART did have it.... ONLY 4 copys tho, i'll have to wait til next paycheck to pick it up along with Darkwing Duck and TaleSpin! :zany:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Yea, see. They're kinda hidden lol. So advice to anyone else, DON'T expect them to be in the children's section DVDs.

Also, i noticed Target has them on their column type shelves (if you go, you'll know what i mean).

And LadyVader. Are you more Northern or Southern RI... and yes people... even though RI is small, and you COULD confuse Northern and Southern to be like down the street from one antoher, its still a fairly big state lol.

Whatever

Reaction score
I was lucky, I got the last copy at my local Target in IN.