MC Members - Where are they now?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The thing I hate about awards is that everyone isn't included, its a popularity thing in my opinion, only AM nominated me, which is nice but still, try to include everybody.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW If any of you were wondering where I was I've been staying with Nan so she won't panic on her own while Aunt Fran spends some time down in the major city with Mum before she goes back into hospital. And I'm not sure if I'll have to spend more time with her after Uncle Rob goes home after his visit tonight. But don't worry. I haven't forgotten you all:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
I'm here!

Hey Everybody!

I'm here!

Lol! Actually, I lurk every once in a while. Someone said it right, Jackie got a real life.

After my brother got sick and then got better I started rearranging my life. First I tried to find a job. Then when I realized a college degree doesn't get you very far I decided to go back to school. This past May I finished my master's thesis and got my Master's degree in psychology.

In August, Joe and I moved in together. We now have our own apartment in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey! It is wonderful! Joe is doing great. He is now the CFO of a lighting company and we're doing great. We plan on getting married and getting our own house in the next couple of years when I finish school.

Yes, you heard me right. Jackie is STILL in school studying to become a Marriage and Family Therapist. This semester is rough and I'm already tired after week 1.

So that's a quick update on me. I'm good and very happy. Its nice to see you guys still think about me. I'll try to check in every now and then!

Emmy is doing good too. She is also in real-life land but we talk pretty often.

So anyway, it is saturday night and real life is calling me! Keep in touch everyone!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey Jackie! Wow, it's reunion time! Good to see you. :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jackie, my name is Ryan, and I've been instructed by Beauregard to bow in the presence of you or Super Scooter. Aparently there's something about respecting greatness...*bows* :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Jackie, my name is Ryan, and I've been instructed by Beauregard to bow in the presence of you or Super Scooter. Aparently there's something about respecting greatness...*bows* :wink:
Yes... Yes, there is... There is indeed...

Hiya, Jackie!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Whoops! I posted something different in the wrong post... yipes. Anyways... never mind.

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
It's not my cow, it's Beebers' cow. Last I heard it was fine.:crazy:

All cows are doing well. They went on to other battles after the Rebellion, and are currently stationed in Switzerland - home of snow, skiing, fondue, secret bank accounts and candies extraordinaire - and where a small war has broken out between those who love the time-honored dark chocolate and those who support the minority upstart milk chocolate faction. The cows, well, you can guess which side they're fighting on. The U.N., otherwise normally 100% useless, has been airlifting poptarts and pelting citizens with airdrops of millions of Hershey kisses. U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan has been quoted as saying "Well, the world needs more kisses, don't you think?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Poor poor diluded cows. Don't realize the superiority of the neutrality of nougat?
Oh well... Hey Beebers, hope you'll be here to accept, should you win... Oh, said too much.
*Leaves before we face another blitzcrieg of blintzes from that crazy crustacean's campaign.

Luke

Reaction score
Nice to see you back Jackie and Super Scoot. I'm very happy for you and Joe, Jackie. I can remember the early days of you guys. It's wierd - everyones grown older and their lives have developed. LOL.