Joggy's Puppetry Adventure - Part One

Joggy

Reaction score
A few of you might remember how I needed your positive thoughts, prayers etc. for a musical I wanted to puppeteer in. If not, well, there's this musical and I want to puppeteer in it. You didn't miss anything.

Anyway, what happened with that? Well I hadn't gotten a reply for a long time. I had kinda given up on it.

Then a teacher at my Cabaret School told me one day: "You know what you should do? You build puppets, you're a puppeteer, you write things, you're talented. Write to a local TV channel and try and get your own short puppet sketch show." I was amazed. Finally somebody understood exactly what I always dreamed of to do, and he told me to do something I thought would be impossible. I mean, this is the exact same way Jim Henson started! So I wrote an application letter, and yesterday I mailed it out.

And WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! I just opened my email box and I got an email from the musical director, saying she wants me to be a puppeteer for the musical! How about it??

I'm so happy about this! I can call myself a professional puppeteer soon! Of course the musical doesn't mean the TV series is off. I'm gonna try and see if I can do both! Oh boy, am I excited about this!

Anyway, thanks everyone for all yer kind wishes!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dutch hugs all around!

Oh Joggy, this is so AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so happy for ya Joggy ol' buddy ol' pal! :big_grin:

You inspire and give me hope, too---I'm gonna have to dig out some more positive energy for myself! :smile:

KEEP US UPDATED!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Jogchem! Puppetry is such an exciting art form whether on television or the theater.

Keep us informed of your progress. Be sure to show us the puppets you plan to use!

Ryan

Reaction score
Yeah, Joggy!!! CONGRATS, Man! I'm so proud of you! Remember me when you're rich and famous!!! LOL:big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

Oh, *Sniff* i know you when you was still a little UNprofessional Puppeteer *sniff*

YAYYYY !

RugbyTiger

Reaction score
Wahooooweee!!

Congrats Joggy, you professional you!!!!!

Hope everything else is going just as well; Good luck with the rehearsals and make sure you upstage 'em all!!

Jamie B (currently meant to be sending out application letters too!!!) :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know it's late, buddy, but....

BIG GIANT "YAY!!"

I'm happy for YOU!! :smile:

FOZ