Original film used Landstrider restoration project

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Aww, he's so fluffy! :flirt:

Boo on me for not going when I had a chance...

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Wow! He doesn't seem to have changed much. Except maybe someone should brush his hair.

quixotic

Reaction score
There is so much talent here, such a great skillful job, you must be very dissapointed to have to let them go. But its great that you ae out there to keep these special pieces 'alive'.

Tom Morrow

Reaction score
quixotic said:
There is so much talent here, such a great skillful job, you must be very dissapointed to have to let them go. But its great that you ae out there to keep these special pieces 'alive'.
Thanks VERY much. Indeed you are correct that after working on these for hours and hours, researching and carefully rebuilding, it is ALWAYS difficult to let them go!

But I definitely have a good feeling in the end. The people that bring these to me have the same goal you've mentioned, "keep these special pieces alive"! We share that passion and knowing that the pieces are in good hands is a wonderful feeling.

Thanks again!
Tom

Tom Morrow

Reaction score
BTW-

I can't go in and edit the first post but obviously, the Landstrider is no longer the top item in the news section of my site!

Please click the "Restoration Services" link on the left side of the homepage and you'll spot him pretty quickly among the other restoration projects shown in that gallery.

http://www.TomSpinaDesigns.com

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words. I'm so proud of the work on this one and it's great to be able to share that with you all.

I'll pass your thoughts on to the owner of the piece as well!

Tom

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
It is amazing how talented you are! Pity you weren't hired to restore Hoggle.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
You know, if the unclaimed baggage people had just come to our forum and clicked onto this topic they would have found Tom Morrow. But who cares what Muppet fans have to say right? :stick_out_tongue:

Tom Morrow

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
It is amazing how talented you are! Pity you weren't hired to restore Hoggle.
Thanks very much for the kind words.

I would have loved to have had the opportunity to work on Hoggle (and still would, if they decide they'd like to try something different with the face sculpt).

thanks again to everyone who chimed in about the Landstrider. It was such a challenging (and fun) project... it's really nice to be able to share the results with people who can appreciate it.

Tom