Board of the Living Dead

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
My hope is Dog Lion, but my guess is Uncle Deadly.
-Artie

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I am too hoping that it will be Rowlf - and that is the "something special" planned for him. Hopefully a nekkid Rowlf too!

If it isn't Rowlf - then I hope it is either Uncle Deadly or Doglion.
Hard to say! Is it a popular muppet or an obscure less known muppet with "cool looks"

Yeah, I am curious to know where the PVC's will be for sale too?
I am hoping hat Electronic Boutique carries them, or at the very least Toys R Us. I would be more happy if EB carried them though. My local EB has a great staff and they all love Palisades stuff!

GWGumby

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone post this yet, so I'll break the ice and do it first so no one else has to.

Where's the collector's club newsletter? The weekend is over and I didn't get one!

I know, Ken said Tuesday at the latest and I'm perfectly willing to wait until Tuesday. I just wanted to get the complaining out of the way for everyone else until the newsletter eventually shows up.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
You will find out for sure when the first Collector Club newsletter goes out next week (probably Tuesday), but in the meantime you can ponder the possibilities.
i know in a different thread he said he was gonna try and get it out over the weekend, but it looks like the decision was made for later. tomorrow should be the day (i hope).

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Re: Board of the Living Dead

Originally posted by grail
i know in a different thread he said he was gonna try and get it out over the weekend, but it looks like the decision was made for later. tomorrow should be the day (i hope).
Probably Wednesday now...some software issues to iron out.

Lu775

Reaction score
pvc guess

My guess goes to Uncle Deadly. (that would be so cool!)