Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
heres some of my MR Kermit Pics that I took...

MR Kermit Sitting on the Box - no flash:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1405-1.jpg

Kermit NOT wanting to go back in the box (hes NOT really goin back in, I have in displayed in my room) - no flash:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1406.jpg

MR Kermit with FP 70s Kermit doll and Nanco Kermit doll - with flash:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1407.jpg

MR Kermit sitting next to FP 70's Animal puppet - with flash:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1408.jpg

MR Kermit & Me (Stevie) - with flash:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1409.jpg

eJoy! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Punch and Judy.

How you doing!!

With regards to DHL, in my experience they charge 'EVERY' shipment customs.

Only last week, I recieved a customs and excise charge for my Muppets Harmony Kingdom box from Disney in USA. Luckily it was only £11.00, however I actually recieved that shipment back in January, so you never know when one of these charges is gonna show up, best bet is to call DHL and ask them if there are any outstanding charges for your name and address!!

I recieved yesterday my Prize Kermit from Master Replicas, #90. He's great, The customs value on the package, as it was a prize was $1.00, I wonder if DHL will charge me lots for this one!!?

Chris!

Danielsp

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
MR Kermit the Frog Photo Puppet #623 found is way home to me here and is happily residing in small (and i mean SMALL, no more then 300 people here, lol) town NY. :smile: I JUST got home from work (dad and I) about 2:50ish and mom says "Stevie... Kermit is here!" :smile: i knew just what she ment! :big_grin: I LOVE HIM SO FAR!!!! I still have to brake him in this weekend since I'm off. I did how ever adjust his eye's just a tad. I'll also WILL be getting some pics up of my Kermie too, this weekend......MAYBE tommarow morning!
Hey Stevie... so glad to hear Time & Space Toys came thru! No sign of mine in London yet, but I'm sure if you've got yours, mine surely must be on his way... congrats.. and very cool pics of him too!

Dan

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
Hey Stevie... so glad to hear Time & Space Toys came thru! No sign of mine in London yet, but I'm sure if you've got yours, mine surely must be on his way... congrats.. and very cool pics of him too!

Dan

thanks Dan! yeah Tim & Space Toys people emailed me and sayed ALL there Kermits have been shipped so Kermie WILL be on his way to you in the London. :smile:

Danielsp

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
thanks Dan! yeah Tim & Space Toys people emailed me and sayed ALL there Kermits have been shipped so Kermie WILL be on his way to you in the London. :smile:
I'm very excited now! Thanks and have a fun first weekend with Kermie..! :excited:

roastnebrie

Reaction score
very nice photos! I see how cool it is to see how he was for us through the years and now he can join all our other kermits! I still have not heard from wizard world but im not giving up hope.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome pictures Stevie!! I'm so happy for you that he finally showed up. I absolutely LOVE that one where he's pushing the box away, very creative!! It came out perfect.

And Chris, wow! #90 huh? That's so cool. You gonna keep him, give him as a gift, or what?? I have no clue what I'd do with an extra Kermit. Probably keep one in a signature "nekkid" pose, and put movie costumes on the other one for fun. Dunno.

My Kermit and I have just been hanging out today. He's so full of wisdom! Here's a pic of him chattin' me up.

Cheers all,
:smile:
Anthony

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Awesome pictures Stevie!! I'm so happy for you that he finally showed up. I absolutely LOVE that one where he's pushing the box away, very creative!! It came out perfect.

And Chris, wow! #90 huh? That's so cool. You gonna keep him, give him as a gift, or what?? I have no clue what I'd do with an extra Kermit. Probably keep one in a signature "nekkid" pose, and put movie costumes on the other one for fun. Dunno.

My Kermit and I have just been hanging out today. He's so full of wisdom! Here's a pic of him chattin' me up.

Cheers all,

Anthony

:smile: thanks KermieBaby, yeah I'm haveing soooooooo MUCH fun with him! I SMILE every time i see him in my room. I plan on posing him diff every week or when i feel like it. I LOVE your NEW pose of kermit too! i my HAVE to copy that one! :wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

With regards to my above post, I do not now have #90, well, at least I dont think I do? The outer Brown Box that Kermit is shipped in has on the side ''Carton Number'', on my first delivery, this read #163, and when I opened Kermit and the plaque it sure enough read 163/2500. However, my prize Kermit read on the outer box, Carton Number 90, however when I opened the package and took out the plaque it reads 590/2500!! Anyway, Im not sure which is the acurate number, the plaque I guess!!

I am not sure what to do with two Kermits, I keep telling myself I really dont need two of these!! I also have a few big things coming up soon, like Paris for my 30th Birthday and New York at the end of November, so I may sell one on ebay to help fund those holidays!!

Chris

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
The review on this site states Kermie is 24.5" tall. Does anybody know the rough diameter (width) of Kermit, say with his arms straight down to his sides? I found a glass case that is 34" tall and 15" in diameter, but I don't have my Kermit yet. Thanks in advance!