Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have measured a box and it is 13" across.Dont know how much of that space Kermit takes up.I am still waiting for mine.Amazing that I could of bought one here locally before I get mine shipped from the States.

justintai

Reaction score
i just saw a friend today with a posser kermit ... they are absolutly beautiful! such quality work ive got to get one! fantastic!

goodrastus

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone in Australia knows where to get Kermit locally. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Got my shipping notification from Corner Store Comics today, so hopefully he'll be here next week sometime!!!!!!! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
goodrastus said:
I'm just wondering if anyone in Australia knows where to get Kermit locally. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
You could order one from Superwarp.He can get one in 5 days from the local distributor.Phone Joh 03 50329701 or 0438351758

Davina

Reaction score
Kermie is here!! kermie is here!! woohoo.. got mine inthe mail today from corner store comics.. #981
now to figure out what to do with him.. hehe
though in all honesty, he'll probablly go back in the box for at least a few weeks til hubby gets back.. we've got to decide where and how he'll be displayed.. then, of course, play with him til we get him right.. (most likely a display case in our living room for now...)
but here's what i managed in 5 minutes of playing with him first thing... heh (hey, hubby bought it for me..i get first play :smile: )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/bookladydavina/muppets/100_0505.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/bookladydavina/muppets/100_0506.jpg
natural light.. though, i'm in alaska and we're headed toward the dark winter.. so not a whole lot of light by 3:30 in the afternoon... ah well..

Rugby

Reaction score
Number 875 Kermie arrived last week. We posed him and took pics. I'll post them later when I get time. I was going to put him in our curio cabinet, but it's locked and we can't find the key. So I had to call and order more keys. Gotta keep him behind the safety of glass so the kids don't ruin him. So as of now, we had to put him back in his 'coffin'. lol

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Got my Kermie!!!!!

:smile: Got my Kermit today.............wow, just wow..........I was so not sure what to expect from all the various feedback, but I can tell you, that I am 100% happy with this little fella. I immediately made his head more pointy and squished his neck but within seconds..........he was Kermit from my childhood and I gotta say.............I am blown away that MR got this thing right!!! Yeah, I know for the $$$ it's expected...........but still, This poser is such quality that you can put him in any possible pose and expression your heart desires. I will do some poses and post pics ASAP. :smile:

Dave

drudo

Reaction score
I've been lurking around, following the progress of this thread as I awaited my Kermit, but I've never posted before...so a hello--or perhaps "hi-ho"--is in order, I guess.

I finally got my Kermit from Alter Ego comics today! (#567) I must say I am not remotely disappointed! I've dreamed of owning a life-size, realistic Kermit since I was a kid, so my inner child has pretty much felt like today was Christmas.

I've already been playing around and taking a few pictures. As some people have already suggested, it really does take a bit of time and practice to get the hang out getting some really quality poses out of him, but hopefully I'm getting there. I wanted to post and share my pictures, but I was just told that you have to have at least ten posts before you can post a link to something. But if anyone cares to see them, you can visit the link to my blog that is in my signature ("The Studio Bueno Studio Blog-O!"), as a few have been posted there.
--Andrew

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow! :excited: so glade EVERYONE (just about from what it looks like...) are getting there Kermits home! I SOOOoo LOVE mine! i see him in my room all sittin there n stuff smileling and pointing. I JUST changed his pose the other night for the 2nd time, hehe! :stick_out_tongue: i STILL have him sitting on "his box", thats a nice box too! oh...and NICE to see everyones NEW pics too! :wink: