Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

roastnebrie

Reaction score
My kermit hasnt arrived yet but, I too am loving all the great picts of everyones frog! The one of him pushing away the box with that face is a killer!
well i still am not giving up hope that he will be here soon, oh, does anyone know where i can get a small banjo?

rexcrk

Reaction score
hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to cancel an order from Master Replicas' site. I decided I'm going to order my Kermit from Big Bad Toy Store since they actually have it in stock and not backordered like Master Replicas. I just want to cancel my order from the Master Replicas site before I place a new one but for the life of me I could NOT figure it out on their site, even after reading the FAQs :eek:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Ignore my previous post, I figured it out. Now I just have to wait for Big Bad Toy Store to ship... woo hoo! :big_grin: :smile:

doug_buchanan

Reaction score
Kermit #460 arrived in Texas today ! He was a complete surprise, a 27th wedding anniversary gift from my wife. I think she got the hint when I kept showing her how everyone here was posing their's...thanks to all the photo posters !

Davina

Reaction score
heheh congrats!! mine was a 3rd ann wedding present. .. that we had to wait 9 months for, almost made it to the 4th anniversary! heh but... he's still loved!! :smile: