Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Telly

Reaction score
Where did you get those posters of Kermit and Rowlf?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I think I'll also be lookiing for a little director's hat, like the one he wore in TMM. Is it a French cap? Not sure what they're called, but I sure know what they look like. :wink:
A beret?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
A beret, YES!! That's it P'n'J, thank you!

And Telly, I got those posters from eBay a few months ago from a dude in Germany or something. They're old magazine fold-out posters. You can still see the creases, but I don't care one bit. I love those posters!!

:big_grin:
Anthony

Telly

Reaction score
Those posters are SWEET! My Howard the Duck poster's the same with with the creases. Everyone was like "Why didn't they roll it when they shipped it?" Some people don't understand.

SNLIM

Reaction score
alright, i've been MIA for a while. but holy crap! i gotta get my hands on these photo puppets. i realized due to my tardiness i may have missed out on kermit... the links to the master replica site are down because the entire site in under construction.
i'm going to the other threads about the puppets to ask, but what are we talking about in terms of timeline for gonzo and what chance do i stand of ordering a kermit?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Now Im p***ed. Master Replicas if you read this.....thanks a lot for the long and slow wait. Apparently you have'nt sent the Kermits AGAIN to the UK and I have been told by Cards Inc that I will have to wait until May to get Kermit because you keep letting them down.
RANT OVER!!!!

mrsieve

Reaction score
SNLIM - the MR site is back up and re-done. It still looks like you can still order the Kermit :smile: photo rep. As to Gonzo :concern:, I would imagine that he would be available around the same time that Kermit was released, I believe around August or so. I would want to check the MR site often just to be sure, I know I will be. Maybe Animal will also be released around the same time as Gonzo will be.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

Erine81981

Reaction score
That's one of the Muppet Comic books from back in the 80's. I like how he's sitting. What and where did you get that picture of Jim and Kermit. Looks to be a record from disney or something.