Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Erine81981

Reaction score

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I have some cool pics of Kermit in a sitting pose. He always sits under my limited edition Muppet print.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I have my kermit posed in front of the Muppet Show poster from veriety in 1979 with The muppet lithographs from the muppet movies released by Disney. Hes on a shelf. i dont know how to post a photo but someone else could for me if they want to. I could send you the photo.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fantastic poses Antony! That Muppet print is great too.

I also really like your custom Piggy, and the whole way you've got the main cast set up on the top of that shelf, great job!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have my kermit posed in front of the Muppet Show poster from veriety in 1979 with The muppet lithographs from the muppet movies released by Disney. Hes on a shelf. i dont know how to post a photo but someone else could for me if they want to. I could send you the photo.
If you set up a photobucket account (its free) then you can upload pics. If you want to you could PM me and I'll upload it via my page.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Fantastic poses Antony! That Muppet print is great too.]

I also really lik your custom Piggy, and the whole way you've got the main cast set up on the top of that shelf, great job!
Cheers. Actually my wife knocked the shelf today whilst cleaning and they all fell of.....